If you are a small battery such as (lithium batteries for mobile phones / remote control / some small batteries, etc.) a small amount of inhalation will not have much impact, if it is indoors, you just need to open the windows and fans or some ventilation equipment, so that indoor air circulation, so that the toxic fumes out of the room as soon as possible, or run to the outdoors to breathe fresh air, and at the same time drink more water to ease the slight inhalation of gas Nausea/dizziness
If you have inhaled a large amount of fumes from burning lithium batteries or large batteries, move outside to an airy area for a few minutes if you are able to do so to see if you feel any relief, and call the emergency services if you feel breathless.
If you are in a large disgusting fire situation, you can cover your nose and mouth with a wet towel or other wet clothing and get out of the fire as soon as possible, go to an open area and call the fire and emergency services for help.
If you have inhaled a small amount of gas and have no other symptoms, go to a ventilated area and rest for a while, but if you have difficulty breathing, seek medical attention as soon as possible.